Monday, April 1, 2024

This month!!

This month - this is the month we'll set out on our adventure.  

So much to do!
  • Make the packing list.
  • Hold the mail.
  • Prep the house.
  • Service the car.
  • Clean out the frig.
  • Finish fleshing out the itinerary.
  • Mow the yard.
  • Get a haircut.
  • Make sure retirement paperwork and insurance is all handled.
  • Prep toddler Bible Class material for substitute teacher.
  • Finish putting away the things I brought home from work when I retired last month (to be fair, that was only 4 days ago).
So much to do, but if some of it doesn't happen, no worries - we're still going!

~ Cindy D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The last days, or we made it home!

We’re winding down our trip as we’re getting closer to home.  For time’s sake, I’m going to combine the last days into this blog entry, and ...